Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan 8.9 earthquake and Tsunamis hit Japan, Tsunamis alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others

A massive earthquake measuring 8.9 on the Richter Scale hit Japan this afternoon! When I saw the images on TV, I was shocked! The TV images that greeted me were exactly similar to the scenes from the movie "2012" which I watched before!
It was with a heavy heart that I witnessed the huge surge of tsunamis maliciously creeping up rapidly from the seas and rapidly devouring houses, ships, cars and everything that came along their way! Untold numbers of people injured, dead or missing were the order of this mad day!


It was crazy! The wrath of Nature is fearsome!

Japan is a country I love for its food,people and nature! Hence, it is with a heavy heart that Singapore Short Stories expresses my deepest condolences to the affected people and families of Japan.

Total Pageviews