Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My very Personal Wiki Leaks

Assange, if I get the name correctly,of the founder of Wiki Leaks, has found enormous fame worldwide recently for the dissemination of confidential information through his Wiki Leaks websites.


I am not Asange but I would like to share with all of you my very personal Wiki Leaks.



First of all, I would like to inform you that the people in front of me did not really work that hard, they were busy surfing the internet for the whole working day.


Next, I would like to tell some of my bosses that some of the very people they dote on as pets said that they are stupid.


And finally, I would like to tell management many people actually feel ‘supressed’ working here.


These are my 3 wiki leaks, nothing sensational but you know, they are really true leh.

No comments :

Total Pageviews